//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Web Master //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Web Master2016-04-04 16:50:542016-07-23 15:37:10How are paid visit(s) refunds issued?
- Please call Customer Service to find out if you qualify for a refund.
- When a paid visit is refunded, the credit will be applied back to the party’s GettingOut account that was initially charged for the visit.
- If you no longer need the account that the refund went to, then you’ll receive the remaining Friends & Family Account balance with a secure pin.
- You can use this pin to make local, national or international calls by dialing 1-866-856-1858 and entering your pin and the number you’d like to call.
- You cannot use this balance to continue to make deposits or communicate with active inmates who are in facilities that are not serviced by Telmate.