//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Alexis Sneed //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Alexis Sneed2016-04-03 11:18:062017-05-15 11:27:49How do I create a gallery?
How to create galleries:
- Log in to your GettingOut account.
- Click the Photos tab.
- Click “Take New Photo” or “Upload New Photo” (you’ll be alerted if you don’t have enough funds).
- Take a photo with your webcam or select a photo from your computer by clicking “Choose File.”
- Give your photo a title.
- Click “Add to New Gallery.”
- Give the gallery a name and click Create Gallery button.
- Choose who can see your photo and click “Save Settings.”
- Once your photo goes through the required approval process it will be shared.