//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 GettingOut //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png GettingOut2016-03-14 13:53:062017-05-15 13:20:51How do I start a remote visitation?
To start a remote visit:
- Log into Gettingout account 5 minutes prior to start time
- You should see a green start button under Quick Links (left side of profile)
- Click start button
- Click “allow” when the adobe flashplayer pop-up screen appears. You will see yourself on the screen.
- Wait for inmate to connect
- If Green start button does not appear, log out and log back in.
- Ensure you are logging in at most 5 minutes prior to visit start time.
- Ensure your visit is confirmed by checking the “Calendar” tab.