//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 David Wisz //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png David Wisz2016-04-04 12:01:172016-07-23 16:22:21Video Visits: How to Schedule a First Time Visit
This video will show you how to schedule a visit for the first time. Scheduling a visit is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1, log in to www.gettingout.com and deposit funds.
- Step 2, find your friend and suggest a time to visit.
- Step 3, wait for your friend to accept your invitation.
Here are the details:
- Once you log in to your GettingOut account, you can schedule a visit by clicking on the Visit link or the Contacts tab.
- Search for your friend by choosing their facility, choosing whether they’re an adult or juvenile, and typing in their name.
- Click the Search button and find your friend.
- Click on the Schedule Visit button.
- You’ll see different options to visit depending on what the facility offers. You can visit at the facility or remotely from home.
- Choose a date from the calendar or click the Today button.
- Select a convenient time to visit.
- Select the length of your visit. You’ll also see how much the visit will cost.
- Click the Select Visit Time button, and then click Accept and Continue.
- It’s always a good idea to test your microphone and webcam before you start your actual visit. Click the OK button.
- Click the Start button. You’ll know the test is successful when you see yourself on camera and your microphone is working.
- Your suggested visit time has been sent. As a friendly reminder, your friend or must accept the invitation first before you can visit.
- You’ll see the confirmation note in your Messages.