Commissary deposits can take up to 72 hours to post, depending on the facility. Friends & Family and Inmate Account deposits are available immediately.
All deposits are available immediately once the deposit is made.
This video will show you how to deposit funds.
- First, you have to decide where you want your money to go and how to use it.
- With a Friends & Family account, you can deposit funds into your own personal account and pay for services like phone calls and video visits with your friend, who can only call your phone number.
- With an Inmate Account, you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to call and video visit with any contact who’s been authorized.
- With the Trust & Commissary Account,* you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to purchase items from the facility such as snacks and other goods.
Now let’s create your GettingOut account!
- From www.gettingout.com, click the Create Account link.
- Continue as a New User and choose the facility.
- Decide where you’d like to deposit your funds.
- Enter the phone number you’d like to receive calls to.
- Choose your deposit amount and fill in the billing information.
- Next, create a username and password so you can easily make future deposits.
- Text yourself a copy of the receipt if you want.
- The next time you log into your account, you’ll have the option to quickly deposit funds and schedule video visits.
We accept all major credit, debit, and prepaid cards. We accept cash at the facility lobby kiosk.
When the inmate checks their voicemail, they’ll be notified they have funds available to communicate with you.
When it comes to depositing money for your loved one or friend, our aim is to make it quick and simple. The following secure convenient methods are available to replenish an inmate’s account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*If you do not have an account you can create one here.
Deposits to an inmate's trust account, as well as probation, community corrections, and background check payments are provided by TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services, which is also the owner and manager of this website. TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services is wholly owned by Global Tel*Link Corporation.