This video will show you how to deposit funds.
- First, you have to decide where you want your money to go and how to use it.
- With a Friends & Family account, you can deposit funds into your own personal account and pay for services like phone calls and video visits with your friend, who can only call your phone number.
- With an Inmate Account, you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to call and video visit with any contact who’s been authorized.
- With the Trust & Commissary Account,* you can choose to deposit funds that your friend can use to purchase items from the facility such as snacks and other goods.
Now let’s create your GettingOut account!
- From www.gettingout.com, click the Create Account link.
- Continue as a New User and choose the facility.
- Decide where you’d like to deposit your funds.
- Enter the phone number you’d like to receive calls to.
- Choose your deposit amount and fill in the billing information.
- Next, create a username and password so you can easily make future deposits.
- Text yourself a copy of the receipt if you want.
- The next time you log into your account, you’ll have the option to quickly deposit funds and schedule video visits.