These visits are when you go to your facility and sit at a video visit station in the lobby. Your loved one or friend will be on a video visit station in their pod.
At select facilities families and friends can have video visits from their own personal computers in the comfort of their own homes. You will need the following equipment to do a video visit from home:
- A computer.
- A webcam and a microphone, or a computer with these components built in (most laptops have these built in).
- An internet browser. Internet browsers Safari 4 and higher, or Firefox 7 and higher, are strongly recommended. Using other browsers may not load the page appropriately in order to begin your visit. We are not responsible for technical problems or issues that may arise from using an unsupported browser.
- Adobe Flash MUST be installed. Just download the latest version here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to update your computer to the most current version for free.
- For the best visit experience you should use headphones, but they are not required.
- High speed internet (DSL or Cable) connection (dial up and satellite are not supported).
From Mobile Device
Visits go mobile with our system. At select facilities families and friends can have video visits from their own mobile devices.