//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Web Master //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Web Master2016-03-14 13:50:202017-05-15 13:21:28How do I set up my computer for at-home visits?
You will need the following:
- A computer.
- A webcam and microphone, or a computer with these components built in (most laptops have these built in).
- Latest version of Safari and Firefox. Using other browsers may not load the page appropriately in order to begin your visitation.
- Latest version of Flashplayer must be installed on the browser you are going to use for your visit. If you’re not sure what version of Flash you have, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and update your computer to the most current version for free.
- A high-speed Internet connection is recommended. Dial-up and satellite are not supported.
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, you may experience a lag or delay depending on the traffic of your connection. Internet connectivity issues are not subject to credit.
- For the best visit experience you should use headphones, but they‘re not required.
- You can test your webcam and microphone for at-home visitations: https://visit.telmate.com/test
- We cannot assist with downloading and installing newest Flashplayer or browser versions.
- We cannot guarantee that your visit will be issue free as internet connection, camera, and microphone problems could exist that our test cannot identify.