An automated voicemail message is sent to an inmate each time funds are deposited to an account.
Only the inmate knows their own balance. If you deposited to an Inmate’s Account, you will need to ask the inmate what their balance is. You can do this over the phone or schedule a video visitation or send a message, if available.
- Log in to GettingOut.com
- Select “New Deposit and Account Management System”
- Then select “View My Account”
As a customer, you’re able to transfer funds from your phone number to either another phone number, or to the Inmate’s Account (inmate’s personal account). Additionally, these transfer rules apply:
- Transfers from the Inmate Account to a phone number are not allowed.
- Transfers from a Friends & Family Account to an inmate’s Trust & Commissary Account are not allowed.
- Transfers from an inmate’s Trust & Commissary Account are available to the Inmate Account only, at most facilities.
A contract is not required to use our services. Deposits can be made as often as needed, at any time.
- From the log in screen, click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address and then check your inbox for an email to reset your password.
Note: Please be sure you check your junk mail. However, if you didn’t receive the resulting email, please contact Customer Service.
Contact Customer Service if you didn’t receive the resulting email. If you did receive the email, however, and followed the instructions, then click the button “Return to Sign In.”
- From your email, click the button “Reset Password.”
Note: If you are unable to reset your password via the “Reset Password” button, then copy the link towards the bottom of the page and paste it in your internet browser to go to the designated web page.
- Enter your New Password. Then click on the button “Submit.”
- Now that your password has been updated, click the button “Return to Sign In.”
We currently don’t offer monthly plans, packages or unlimited options. With a Friends & Family Account, you determine how much you want to deposit. You can make a deposit at any time and also set up recurring deposits. Once funds run out, another deposit can be made to re-load your account. As a bonus, Telmate occasionally offers one or more free voicemails with Friends & Family deposits over a certain amount.
In this video, you’ll learn how to add a contact to your account so you can video visit, share photos and send messages.*
Adding a Contact is easy. First, log in to your GettingOut account and deposit funds. Then, schedule a suggested visit with your friend and wait for them to accept.
- Log in to your GettingOut account and click on the Contacts tab and find your friend
- Next, click on the Schedule Visit button and continue.
- Once you visit, your friend will be added to your Contacts.
When it comes to depositing money for your loved one or friend, our aim is to make it quick and simple. The following secure convenient methods are available to replenish an inmate’s account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*If you do not have an account you can create one here.
Follow these steps to create an account:
1. Go to GettingOut.com and click “Create Account.”
2. Enter your personal information, create a password and check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then select “Submit.”
3. You will then be prompted to verify your email address. Please be sure you check your Junk Mail folder.
4. From your email, click the “Activate Account” button to finish your account activation.
Note: If you forgot your password, you can reset it by clicking “Forgot Password?”
Deposits to an inmate's trust account, as well as probation, community corrections, and background check payments are provided by TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services, which is also the owner and manager of this website. TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services is wholly owned by Global Tel*Link Corporation.