Visit the link below to convert Military Time to Standard Time.
To block or unblock an inmate:
No, a credit card is not required, however if you would like to pay for additional phone calls, messages or visits, you will need to add a credit card to your account. To find out what services are available at the facility click here.
You can change your profile photo in several places, and you may also change the photo as often as you like (if there is a sufficient balance in your account). The charge for changing the photo varies per facility.
To change your profile photo:
Note: All photos are subject to an approval process prior to the photo being uploaded. Profile photos are not stored in a gallery.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you plan on visiting at the facility:
- Schedule your visit before you visit the facility by creating an account on GettingOut.com, so that you don’t have to spend time waiting in the lobby.
- You can also schedule your visit when you get to the facility by using the lobby kiosk to create a free account.
- The visit starts at the exact time of your appointment, so arrive a little early and log in on time to make sure you get your full visit.
- You’ll need your photo ID to register, schedule and visit, so bring it with you every time you come to the facility.
- Refunds are given when visits are cancelled prior to the visit start time. Refunds for missed visits are refunded on a per facility basis. Please contact customer for further assistance.
You can discontinue your account by contacting Customer Service.
Your username is usually your email address. If you forget it, you can call Customer Service @1.866.516.0115 and they will give it to you after you confirm your identity. They will assist in confirming what username was set up. We cannot provide information from an account without first confirming they are the account owner.
If you create an account using the lobby kiosk, you only need to enter your phone number. During the account creation process, click the link that says, “don’t have an email address.”
- Log in to GettingOut.com and select “New Deposit and Account Management System”
- Then select “View My Account”
- Then select “Create a New Account”
*Phone number needs to be verified before being added
An automated voicemail message is sent to an inmate each time funds are deposited to an account.
Deposits to an inmate's trust account, as well as probation, community corrections, and background check payments are provided by TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services, which is also the owner and manager of this website. TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services is wholly owned by Global Tel*Link Corporation d/b/a ViaPath Technologies.