If resident isn’t available for visit, it would be considered a missed visit and will be automatically refunded.
- Please call Customer Service to find out if you qualify for a refund.
- When a paid visit is refunded, the credit will be applied back to the party’s GettingOut account that was initially charged for the visit.
- If you no longer need the account that the refund went to, then you’ll receive the remaining Friends & Family Account balance with a secure pin.
- You can use this pin to make local, national or international calls by dialing 1-866-856-1858 and entering your pin and the number you’d like to call.
- You cannot use this balance to continue to make deposits or communicate with active inmates who are in facilities that are not serviced by Telmate.
Missed visits are automatically refunded.
- To cancel a visit, log into your GettingOut account and click on Calendar
- There you find all current scheduled visits as well as the ability to cancel a visit
If you would like to pay for extra visits, be sure to deposit enough funds to cover however many visits you would like to schedule. You can use cash or a credit card at the kiosk. Credit card only when depositing online.
Deposit into your Friends & Family Account to send messages and pay for visits.
- Log in to your GettingOut account.
- Click on the “Deposit” link on the left-hand side or the My Account tab and then “Deposit.”
- Choose the inmate you’d like to receive funds, the payment method and the amount.
- You can also set up recurring deposits for your convenience.
An automated voicemail message is sent to an inmate each time funds are deposited to an account.
Yes. With the Inmate Account, funds go into the inmate’s account to pay for communication services (phone calls, video visits, messaging, etc.) with a list of authorized contacts.
Yes. With the Friends & Family Account, you can choose to deposit funds that can be used to only call a specific phone number. Just choose the phone number you would like to use.
Deposits to an inmate's trust account, as well as probation, community corrections, and background check payments are provided by TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services, which is also the owner and manager of this website. TouchPay Holdings, LLC d/b/a GTL Financial Services is wholly owned by Global Tel*Link Corporation.