- From the log in screen, click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address and then check your inbox for an email to reset your password.
Note: Please be sure you check your junk mail. However, if you didn’t receive the resulting email, please contact Customer Service.
Contact Customer Service if you didn’t receive the resulting email. If you did receive the email, however, and followed the instructions, then click the button “Return to Sign In.”
- From your email, click the button “Reset Password.”
Note: If you are unable to reset your password via the “Reset Password” button, then copy the link towards the bottom of the page and paste it in your internet browser to go to the designated web page.
- Enter your New Password. Then click on the button “Submit.”
- Now that your password has been updated, click the button “Return to Sign In.”
//www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png 0 0 Web Master //www.gettingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GO-Logo-300x1371.png Web Master2016-03-14 13:56:072019-04-16 13:20:45I forgot my password - how do I change it?