ALERT: Free Inmate Calls/Messages During Hurricane Barry
GettingOut is monitoring Hurricane Barry. To help our customers stay connected during this stressful time we will be providing one, free 5-minute phone call or free messaging*, beginning Friday, July 12, 2019 through Sunday, July 14, 2019 to inmates at certain facilities serviced by GettingOut (listed below) in areas affected by this hurricane. Services will be provided as conditions and security allow.
- LaSalle Detention Facility – Phone Call
- Pine Prairie Correctional Center – Phone Call
- South Louisiana Correctional – Phone Call
- Iberia Parish LA-Parish Jail – Messaging
- Lafayette Parish LA-Correctional Center – Phone Call
- Livingston Parish LA-Detention Center – Messaging
- Ouachita Correctional Center LA – ConnectNetwork Phone Call
*Services vary per facility.