- For AdvancePay accounts used for calls from incarcerated individuals in a California state prison or youth residential placement or detention center operated by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, effective January 1, 2023, and pursuant to the Keep Families Connected Act, the calls placed by incarcerated individuals to friends and family members will be at zero costs to the incarcerated individual and their friend and/or family member. Note: This provision does not apply to Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities and individuals detained at these facilities.
- GTL's Interstate and International calling rates, terms, and conditions effective October 26, 2021. View Document
- Please click here for more information on the Telmate Security Incident.
- New California rates and fees for in-state telephone calls, effective October 7, 2021. Learn more
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission Notice. Learn More